Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Coconut Milk


Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Baby.


It is sultry and steamy here. And, Babycakes, I am not cooking. I am not even boiling water for my habitual ritual of afternoon tea. I am sitting in front of a petite blue desk-top fan. Eating ice cream. Homemade ice cream, to be exact. With nary a trace of dairy or gluten. And apparently, it is the best homemade ice cream I have ever made (so says my ever willing, taste-testing husband).

Here's what I came up with.

You're welcome.

This is the ice cream maker we use- it's not an expensive, fancy machine; and it does a superb job if the mixture is very cold.

READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/3hjinvY
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel