Orange Creme Cupcakes

Gluten-Free Goddess Orange Creme Cupcakes - Vegan + Dairy-Free #glutenfree


Fresh. Vegan. Gluten-free. Cupcakes!


On my To-Do List for nearly forever has been creating a gluten-free vegan recipe for my favorite childhood birthday treat- a fresh tasting and fragrant orange cake with orange creme frosting. So I decided to experiment with making cupcakes. 

You know. Strictly for taste testing. Research. And well.

Orange creme cupcakes just sounded refreshing.

Sunny and sweet.

Like a Creamsicle.

I had such a good time in the kitchen making these sweet little gems. In fact, I'll be working on more recipes for vegan cupcakes in the near future, including basic vanilla cupcakes, and a few other tasty flavor combos. Now that I know how easy it is to bake delicious gluten-free vegan cupcakes, the sky's the limit.

Bake on, Lovelies.

Karina
xox


READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/3faPxgM
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel