Gluten-Free Corn Muffins With A Santa Fe Twist

Gluten-Free Corn Muffins - A Spicy New Recipe



Steve whipped up these chile studded golden morsels of corny goodness this week to have on hand for the Crock Pot stews we plan to make.

These would also be perfection with this tasty chili. But I digress...


Because I have something to say. Long time readers know my heart is often tugged in multiple directions. Yanked this way, and pulled that way. Like one long, drunken walk of contradiction. Opposing strategies, assumptions, and intentions collide and churn and grip my emotional little pump like a fist- far more often than I care to admit. For all kinds of reasons. If I was a believer in astrology I would now confess my Gemini imprint. Which allegedly explains my dual nature and divergent tendencies. I have always pursued two paths at once, and wrangled opposites like the celestial twins I supposedly embody.

But the only current subscription card I carry is not to the stars above in any connect-the-dot sense, but to the Big Kahuna. The Mother of All. That's right.

Love.

Because love can penetrate the darkest hour. Denial can be pinched and slapped and prodded awake. Compassion can be sexy. Golden Rule ethics are hawt. The still small voice within can be excavated. And heard. And sung.

I know, I know. My Age of Aquarius hippie artist inclusive proclivities are showing.

And if I could?

I would invite you all over for cocoa and muffins. I would make you a big bowl of mulligatawny and hand you my favorite spoon, and play some Yo Yo Ma and James Taylor on the HiFi. We could watch the deer outside the kitchen window as snowflakes spin their magic just before dark. The recipe I would make would be this new corn muffin recipe spiked with spicy green chiles and golden pumpkin.

A match made in heaven.

Or hatched by a Gemini goddess wrestling with light and dark (and rainbows!).

You decide.


READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/3hzXpco
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel